Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Player LFG

insight Aug '23
Player LFG
Greetings,

It has come to the attention of many that the Fabletop player community has experienced a decline in numbers over time. In light of this situation, I propose the establishment of a dedicated post where players can readily share their availability and usernames. This initiative aims to foster increased activity in tabletop role-playing game sessions.

The concept is straightforward: kindly provide your timezone, availability schedule, and your preferences in terms of gaming genres in the section below. Subsequently, game masters (GMs) can visit this post to identify players whose profiles align with their game's requirements. This approach will eliminate the uncertainty of chance encounters within the gaming realm.

Please note that this platform is exclusively intended for players to create posts, which GMs can then peruse in order to identify suitable candidates. It is not meant for posting specific game tables.

Thank you for your attention.
baragon Aug '23  /  edited Aug '23
Timezone - Central (Texas)
Availability - Mostly weekends
The simpler the system, the better. Things that veer too far from the core mechanics are not my thing. I like medfan, but willing to try other genres.
tarasrex Mar '24
Timezone - GMT +2 (European)
Availability:
Weekdays: 12 PM - 3 PM; 4:30 PM - 6 PM.
Weekends: 10 AM - 3 AM.
Preference: Anything goes. I am looking for more european players and GMs to play games not constantly at late hours, but I can still play by that if your time zone is very different from mine. Have played a lot of medfen. Never played space future, modern setting, cyberpunk, apocalypse, super powers, crhulhu or any other setting, so very interested in trying out new things. Medfen however is a classic and is also a good choice.

Please log in to add a comment.