Online Tabletop Roleplaying Game

Latest Posts

Main Forums

Fabletop

Support

Report a Bug

Forum Problem - Solved

johntom Jul '19
I learned how to post forums on your table. It's sort of weird. Whenever you try to post a forum, the page still exists, but that's not the issue. The issue is that the page is only a title. What you have to do is go to a random forum and edit the number at the end of the URL until you find the forum with your title, and comment on it. Boom, the forum will appear where you forums should be! The current forum number is around 12500, so search around there.
eternallist Jul '19  /  edited Jul '19
It doesn't need to be so complicated. After you make the topic, instead of changing the numbers at the end of the link, go to search (click on your username at the top right corner of fabletop), type in the name of your forum and then scroll down in the results to find your topic. Then continue like normal and leave a post, and when you go to your forum, it should hopefully be there. This way you don't need to mess with finding out your forum posts number, which is usually a long and tedious process (or at least it was for me lol).
rutniuf Jul '19
Thank you SO much for this!
alkwyzheir Feb '20
As reference, as I'm writing this, the most recent link should be 13096 from my reply time.

Please log in to add a comment.